Thursday 1 January 2015

photographic abstraction #13

For my latest series of abstract images, I’ve increased the contrast and colour saturation of the original images well beyond the amount I usually apply, apart from Slime #2, which, unsurprisingly, comes from the same source as Slime #1 (Photographic Abstraction #11). I think you will agree that the effects are striking, although whether that is sufficient to validate these images as art is not for me to judge.

bright lights, big city

frozen

slime #2

red dwarf

kaleidoscope

recent posts in this series
Photographic Abstraction #9
Photographic Abstraction #10
Photographic Abstraction #12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you have time, even if you disagree with the opinions expressed in this post, although you must expect a robust defence of those opinions if you choose to challenge them. Anonymous comments may not be accepted.