Wednesday 1 April 2015

photographic abstraction #14

This latest instalment in my abstract photography series contains some old themes and some new ones. As usual, the titles are what I see in the images. You will probably see something entirely different, so you should click on the first picture if you want to avoid seeing my titles.

inferno

the cauldron of secrets

root and branch

nightlife

fields of grey

recent posts in this series
Photographic Abstraction #11
Photographic Abstraction #12
Photographic Abstraction #13

2 comments:

  1. Dennis, These abstractions are intriguing. In fact, at the moment, I seem to be losing myself in them. In the way of full disclosure, I am into my third cocktail. Is that okay? Or, do you suggest that I come back later? I know you have rules, and I don't want to screw this up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have as many cocktails as you like Bruce. Anything that enhances your enjoyment of these images is fine by me.

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you have time, even if you disagree with the opinions expressed in this post, although you must expect a robust defence of those opinions if you choose to challenge them. Anonymous comments may not be accepted.