Sunday 20 May 2018

(can you) solve this easy puzzle?

I’ll be jetting off to the UK for the summer later today, and as usual I have a puzzle that I really do think someone ought to have solved by the time I get back online. Although I do like to set puzzles that are not easy, I’m disappointed that nobody seems able to solve any of my recent creations. Consequently, I’ve decided to pose an incredibly easy one this time around. And here it is:
What is particularly unusual about this seemingly cryptic sentence?

lock quick goose foot in side door.
If you want a more robust challenge, here are a few currently unsolved puzzles:

A Hard Question
An English Question
Quæstio ad Libitum
A Rotten English Question
A Light-Hearted Question

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there friends, its great post concerning educationand entirely defined, keep
    it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quality articles or reviews is the important to invite the viewers to
    pay a visit the website, that's what this website is providing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have time, even if you disagree with the opinions expressed in this post, although you must expect a robust defence of those opinions if you choose to challenge them. Anonymous comments may not be accepted.